Health and Doctors
Princeton University’s McCosh Health Center is a convenient place to get checkups and see doctors in the middle of campus.
- The Student Health Insurance plans can be purchased for spouses and children. The dental and vision plans can be bought in addition. The deadline for school year enrollment ends in the summer.
- Please bring your Tiger ID when you check in at McCosh. Spouses and children can also get family Tiger cards.
- Students can get receive 10 free condoms per day at McCosh.
Our members recommend the following pediatrics:
- The Princeton Nassau Pediatrics is a large group, so you always get to see a doctor even if yours is unavailable. Check out their open house sessions.
- The Pediatric Group They have a doctor phone hour every morning where a doctor answers the phone from 8-9 so that you can call with questions without having to always come in for little concerns.
- Delaware Valley Pediatrics for Lawrenceville residents.
Princeton provides medical assistance if needed, see directions here.